A Heritage Initiative for Legendary Graduates
Held in our highest regard and admiration, Esteemed Alumni are those who have completed a four-year Influential U study in transactional competence. Led in fellowship with co-founders Kirkland Tibbels and John Patterson, this initiative includes a wide range of strategies to advance and expand the application of transactional competence.
- Explore the content and application from their previous four-year study
- Study Advanced Personality and Transactional Behavior™
- Post-graduate applied development towards a specific field, research, issue, or endeavor.
- Identity and leadership: Publish quarterly articles, presentations, or talks
- Identity and leadership: Participate in Alumni on Alumni video podcast interviews about your published article, presentation, or talk (vis-à-vis Actors on Actors)
- Develop distinctions and practices in transactional leadership
- Explore and articulate aims for the Transactional Conditions of Life